Monday, February 13, 2006

Why I Hate Wal-Mart

Last night, Heather and I went to Wal-Mart to get a couple of things. We got there and they were REALLY busy. We should have realized that people would be getting gifts the day before VD. Oh well, we might as well get our stuff and get going. We got our stuff and went to the check out. This is why people are fuckin stupid... The "CSM" is calling for lots of help. A customer actually says "that bitch is not doing anything"... Ok... I worked at Wal-Mart and sometimes business picks up. I cannot stand that these mentally stupid people have the audacity to make comments towards the workers... It is the customers fault. That is why I hate Christmas Eve. People have 40 days to get toys and gifts, but there are ALWAYS people doing all the shopping @ 4:30pm when the store closes @ 5pm.

My point of this post is Wal-Mart is the Devil. 97% of customers that Go to WM go there to complain. 92% of WM floor people are just losers who have 3 kids that "WE" pay for... Go to school fuckers.

Andrew

No comments: