Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The one about that Deal thingee

Well... It looks like we are going to be taking over a new car franchise in January! I know it sounds weird but I am 97% sure we are going through with the deal. I cannot give out the details of the deal, but I can say that they tried to scare us off. Actually they gave us fuel for our fire. I know we are going to be working hard to complete this deal. I cannot wait to be working REALLY hard for the next 30 years of my life and slowly walk away... or will I walk away.

Right now I want to learn the new car business and run the new car business. I then would like to sell pre-owned cars and have the option to sell the new ones. You see, I want to change the way we sell cars. I want EVERYONE who comes in to be treated like a 800 credit score. I want EVERYONE who comes in to be treated like they are buying a new car. I want EVERYONE who comes in to feel like they are buying a new car. I want EVERYONE who buys a car to leave happy. I know they are people who lie and lie and lie, but I want the people in our area to know we helping them out. I do not want to be a celebrity around town. I do not want ANYONE to think I am better than them. I do not want my customers to hate the car buying system. I want to be known as the guy who does EVERYTHING he can to get the customer the best deal.

I know some dealers are do somethings that are going to hurt them in a couple of months. I will not go into details about that... I just want customers to come in happy and leave happier. I know sometimes I make customers upset, but I am telling them the truth and helping them out in the long run. Granted you never want to tell a customer they got screwed on a deal, but sometimes you have to tell them in a nice way. I want all of our customers to know I will not fuck them over.

I want to be known as the guy who can get them the best deal for the customer and for the dealership. Sometimes you just need to break even.

Andrew

No comments: