Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Talk about a Game

I started watching the Bears game tonight and was pissed. The Bears were losing 20-0. I turned the game off because I was mad about the performance. I think the Bears were overlooking the Cardinals...

I started playing NHL 07 for the XBox 360. I needed to keep my mind off of the game. I will never watch a Bears game in Galesburg. You see, I usually watch ALL Bears games with my brother and father. Tonight I wanted to stay in Galesburg... I guess I should start watching all the games in Kewanee. I cannot take the stress of watching games by myself.

I know the whole thing about where I watch the games does not matter, but I guess as a fan, I need to support my team with my family. Well the next Chicago Bears game is not until October 29th. I hope I can get some people over for the game!

Andrew

No comments: