Monday, January 03, 2005

I won again with a Black Out

Guess what happened last night. I fucking won at poker. I cannot believe I did it. I won with a Queens and sixes. I was so excited that I gave everyone their money back. I thought it was nice, but next time... IT'S ON!!!

So Brian and Mike were over and around 11pm Jared showed up. We ended up playing some poker until 2ish and then played Halo 2 until 3:30 or so when... BLACK... I have no power. I started thinking of everything that could have gone wrong:

I forgot to pay my last bill, I left a window open, I smoked too much... etc.

Everything but that fact something went out. So Brian, Mike, and I decided to take a trip down the steet and then to the theater and back. A BLACK OUT!!! It was funny as hell. I can say we did have some fun in the dark. I tried to take a shit. It was BAD! I kid you not, the nights kick back on right after that... WTF! It was a good time for me.

Andrew

No comments: