Monday, January 10, 2005

It's that time again!

I have to work 5-cl tonight and work 9-6 tomorrow. WTF?!? I only wish I could screw with other people's schedule... I asked for an open on Saturday and a close on Sunday for my mothers 50th birthday. Again, for the 4th time in 4 months, he fucked up my schedule. When I confronted him on the situation, he said that he swears he did not see that. Because he completely fucked the schedule up, I cannot have a Sunday close. He said, "Gene does not want anyone to have to close and then open the next day." I said, "Well, I am doing that today and tomorrow." Then, as usual, he stormed off and did not say a word to me.

This is really pissing me off. You can only be as good as your boss lets you to be. I decided it is time to start looking for the reason of him working at this place. I still am amazed someone is letting this fuckin shit happen here.

Andrew

No comments: