Sunday, May 01, 2005

Weekends?

What a weekend... Heather came here and we hung out most of the day. Brian and Mike came down and played hold 'em. Mike and I played Halo 2 for a couple of hours. Heather and I went shopping over in Peoria. We came back and hung out for a while. Mike and I grilled out and watched Family Guy. It was an eventful weekend... not really... the usual weekend.

So I feel EVERYONE should check out Family guy on Fox 9/8c every Sunday. Here are some quotes for last weeks episode:

Peter:Fox has to make room for fantastic shows like:

Dark Angel
Titus
Undeclared
Action
That 80's Show
Wonderfalls
Fastlane
Andy Richter Controls The Universe
Skin
Girls Club
Cracking Up
The Pits
Firefly
Get Real
Freaky Links
Wanda At Large
Costello
The Lone Gunmen
A Minute With Stan Hooper
Normal Ohio
Pasadena
Harsh Realm
Keen Eddy
The Street
American Embassy
Cedric The Entertainer
The Tick
Louis
and Greg The Bunny.
Lois: Is there really no hope?
Peter: Well I supposed if all those shows go down the tubes we might have a shot.

Meg: I wanna watch George Lopez!
Chris: That show only perpetuates the sterotype that George Lopez is funny.

Announcer: Let he who is without sin kick the first ass.

Peter: Christians don't believe in gravity.

Lois:Honey, what do you say we christen these new sheets, huh?
Peter: Why Lois Griffin, You naughty girl.
Lois: Hahaha, That's me.
Peter: You dirty hustler...you filthy stinky prostitute.
Lois: Okay I get it.
Peter: You foul venereal diease carrying street walking whore.
Lois: That's enough.

Andrew

No comments: