Sunday, June 26, 2005

Interesting Day

Today, Heather and I decided to go to Peoria and look at wedding shit. We went to Wendy's which was awesome and then we went to Target... Well... I guess I stole this fuckers parking spot... Did it have his name on it? No. Go Fuck yourself dude! I got there first. Snooze ya fuckin lose. Any ways, he says "Thanks for taking my spot!". I then replied, "Anytime, DICK!" He then stares at me because he is thinking about his homosexual ways again. I made sure Heather got into Target alright and went to the back of the store. I figured this guy would go to the kids toys since he is an old faggot. I was hoping for a confrontation, but there was no luck. When we left Target, the guy kept staring at me like I owed him something. Fuck that old man... You want to say something and not back your shit up. If you want to say something, SAY IT! Do not say something and then think about how you wanted to do your buddies in the ass, FAGGOT. If you are old, you might as well shut your hole up.

Andrew

No comments: