Monday, December 19, 2005

BEARS WIN and Halo 2

Bears -
CHICAGO (AP) -- Rex Grossman had waited a long time for this -- nearly 15 months -- so he was surprised and thrilled when the call finally came.

After replacing the struggling Kyle Orton in the third quarter, Grossman warmed the crowd and then the Chicago Bears' offense in a 16-3 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday night at frigid Soldier Field.

"It was a thrill," Grossman said. "To finally be back and have crowd support like that is not really something you can explain unless you have the experience yourself.

"To run out in Soldier Field and have whole crowd cheer you on after missing 26 games or whatever I missed and going through all the rehab and then to have that fan support running out in the huddle in a close game against the Falcons and playoff run -- it's a very unique situation. It's a memory I'll take with me the rest of my life."

Grossman added a different dimension.

***Bears Playoff info*** -
The magic number is 1 for divison.
For a playoff birth: Redskins or Bucs loss.
For first round bye: Giants and Panthers loss, and Chicago win.

Halo 2 -
I played Halo 2 with Mike last night from 11pm - 5am. I should have quit at 1am, but I just continued to play. I sucked it up so much, that I need to play a couple of days in a row in get back to normal status.

Andrew

No comments: