Monday, July 10, 2006

Finally I Start Posting Information

So what has been going on in my life these days. Nothing really new... I have been working and working. I did get an XBox 360. I bought a couple of games for it and that is about it.

I recorded 2 vertebreakers, 3 UCT, and 3 NC's. I am trying to edit them tonight and/or post them. I never realized how much time it takes to do a podcast. It takes a long time.

I do have some terrible news though. It turns out my uncle cheated on my aunt. I am pretty pissed off right now. I cannot believe it, but sometimes people change. If he was drunk, I might be like it was a mistake. He doesn't drink though. I feel bad for my aunt and cousin. I hope everything works out in the end. If I knew someone who was married and they were cheating on their wife, I would pressure that person to stop. If they were just dating... I have no idea.

Andrew

No comments: