Monday, March 14, 2005

Last Night in Peoria Heights

"What the hells your name,
What's your pleasure and what's your pain?"
Last night was Blake's surprise birthday party. The funny part he had no fuckin idea he was having a party. That is the funny part... Can you believe he parked right by his wife too? LMFAO!!! Jared and I ended just sitting at the bar the whole night. Nothing big happened... Just usual bullshit... Then Jared and I decided to continue to drink a couple more while sitting around and doing nothing... Sounds like fun?!? I was soooo beat last night due to the shitty schedule I have been working. If he tries to fuck over it again, I will go ahead and talk to the highest person I can. I seriously cannot wait for HSAS anymore. I think I need a change right the fuck now.

Andrew

No comments: