Saturday, March 26, 2005

What does he have on them?

WHAT THE FUCK DOES PAUL HAVE ON THEM?!? He has dodged every fuckup he has caused... Any other manager would have been terminated, but this sorry piece of shit still has a fuckin job. I cannot believe it...

Here is why I am so fuckin pissed off... Tonight I got a write up for leaving work early. There is no date just for the fact I have left work early. Big fuckin deal. I was told if we put in that we worked 3-12 and left at 11:45 that we "willfully falsifying records". I do not believe that statement is true.

I get paid a salary wage, right?
Yes

Why do we have to clock in and out?
Because this ass backwards company wants us to.

What are you doing to change something’s?
I cannot discuss it.

I am going to try and get a meeting arranged to speak to the douche bag that gave me this fuckin write up. He is the worst part of the whole situation. If he is about to get terminated, he can say it was all of our faults. Since we all have a final warning, we lose our jobs and he dodges another bullet. I still am pissed that BG decided to turn the problem with Paul into the "teams" fault... What fuckin bullshit! I cannot believe he implied that the reason Paul sucks at his job and life is because he have left early. It is not like we leave an hour early on every shift. What a fuckin crackpot! I have left an hour early 4 or 5 times. Usually I would leave 10-20 minutes early. They also stated that the hourly peeps would do the same. They cannot see when we clock in and out. So that still does not matter. We have been doing this shit since before Paul was here. I just think he wanted to catch something. I cannot believe the company would get ME in trouble because I left a couple of minutes early.

I will not get back at this company; I will get even. I cannot leak company TRADE SECRETS because those are illegal. I also I can discuss MONEY with it. By now, you should realize I am on page 23 of my report on BIG K. I have more than enough proof that most of the people running the company are completely ignorant. I cannot believe they are still around making money.

Andrew

No comments: