Monday, March 07, 2005

What a Day?

So right after I posted Mike and Brian were going to do these ugly chicks, they come over... Wow... Any ways, Mike and I played Halo 2 until 7:45am... I am not kidding either. My mother said goodbye to Mike and I before she went to church. Mike had to go to the nephews birthday party and I had to sleep.

Heather decided to wake my ass up around 11am after 2 hours of sleep... that bitch... Just Kidding... I love you Heather!!! Actually Bogie woke me up. My parents decided to go to the Quad Cities. For some reason, Heather wanted to go with... Wow... Any ways, my dad and I talked about cars and business the entire time. My mother got a sweet ass camera and I got Heather "Four Wedding and a Funeral" on DVD. Then I got some cheap Nike sandals for $18. I am a mark for Nike shit. I also got to stand in front of a RX-8. Nothing big... just a fuckin car

So we got back in town around... I forgot... Any ways, we all had a good time and I need sleep. So if you are still reading, I am sorry... I need some fuckin sleep. Laaaaaaaaate

Andrew

No comments: