Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Chevelle - One of my Favorite Bands are Done

Chevelle is one of my favorite bands. I have seen them 2 times now and each show was really good. I was hopeing to to see them next month. But without Joe in the band, I cannot watch them for a while. That is right Joe has been kicked out of Chevelle. It sucks... Hopefully the brothers decide to get back together soon. Here is the offical statement from Chevelle INC:

"We've spent 10 great years building Chevelle, but irreconcilable differences have led to an unfortunate parting of ways between Joe and the band. Chevelle will return to the road for a string of summer shows, to be followed by writing sessions for a new album. Thanks to all of our fans, friends and family for their continued love and support. We look forward to seeing all of you on tour.

Adds Joe Loeffler, "This will be positive for me and my brothers. I'm looking forward to all of the new opportunities this will make available to me."

-Pete, Sam and Joe Loeffler

It is a sad day for all of Chevelle's fans...

Andrew
"Rebuke; don't choke on this twisted dream." - Chevelle

No comments: