Thursday, July 14, 2005

These last Few Days have been Weird

Why do I hate unemployment 98.69% of the time? Because douche bags like Gary piss me off. He was some "Brad" that was working for us. He ended up only working a week because he forgot to "call-in" to get a check. I hate people that abouse unemployment. I know there are some people who used it because they lost their job and they cannot find anything else. I wish the government would make it so you can only get unemployment for up/to 18 months and you must keep your job for at least 3 months before you can start it up again. I know it sounds weird but I can go more into detail once someone else pisses me off.

The car business is going well. I have sold 3.5 cars so far. I have another deal going right now and that is the .5. I am having trouble finding a place though. I have looked high and low, but everyone wants a lot of money for a shitty place... Fuck dat... Oh well, Today begins another hunt.

Andrew

No comments: