Sunday, July 10, 2005

This Weekend

Well I had to deal with a complete asshole at the dealership. He wanted a perfect used car. I wanted to tell him that is impossible, but I kept my kewl. #1, the guy is a piece of work. #2, is a fag. Screw Him!

Later on that Day, Heather and I watched the Fantastic Four. I liked the film. It was very good. I would pay to see it sometime. I caught with some people and met some new ones. Man, I am glad to be out of the theater business. So we head on out to Mike's top play some hold 'em. I played very tight. I only had one hand in which I took a chance... I had A7 off suit. Usually no one would call me on the all ins... I got Mike on the first one. He was mad, which he should be... It was a bluff... 95% of the time I play only good cards. I used to play 45 off and 58 off... Not any more! I have been playing with some guys from Pekin who THINK they are good. I have learned a lot from playing with those guys. Plus, I have taken their money everytime... In other words, I have won or got my money back each time.

On Sunday, I got free [My dad said I didn't want the tickets anymore.] tickets to watch the John Deere Golf Classic. It is a PGA TPC course. I have never seen it before today. I think it was a hard course. I would not be able to play it good. I got a work out from all the walking there, but it was still kewl to watch. I enjoyed myself.

Now I am unpacking and typing on my blog... Well, I am out!

Andrew

No comments: