Thursday, August 25, 2005

Madden 06 and WWE: Day of Reckoning 2

So I am a BIG gamer, but during this time of year I have some problems... I usually buy the following games EVERY year:

Madden 06
WWE Day of Reckoning 2
Tiger Woods 06
NHL 06
Tony Hawk's Wasteland
World Series of Poker
Halo 2
Zelda Twlight Princess
and maybe 1 or 2 others.

I like to rent games once in a while also. My problem is that I have been playing Halo 2 a lot more and not touching Madden 06. With WWE Day of Reckoning 2 being released in a week, I will not be able to give Madden 06 the attention it needs...

Alright I am just messing around about the gaming issue... I could really care less... I actually have a lot of wedding stuff to complete. I do know that Heather has a lot more than I do, but it is now CRUNCH TIME!

Andrew

No comments: