Saturday, August 13, 2005

Paradigm Playing Another Crappy Gig... Or was it?

Last night Paradigm played at Lumpy's Bar and Grill in Davenport, IA... Fuckin Iowa... Any ways, they went on around 9:20pm and rocked the fuck out!!! I have seen them play before and I have to say this was the best I have seen. I was impressed on how Tommy, Chuck, Mike, and Wil (BJ) nailed EVERYTHING!!! I was they to tape the show and take some pictures. At one point though, the camera came unplugged. HA! I will catch some shit for that. I got some really good pictures and some really bad ones. All in all, I fell they came through in the clutch. I cannot wait for the next show. This time I will get another camera and record out from the mixing board. I cannot wait!!! Please check out Paradigm @ paradigmband.com. "This is not an exit!"

Andrew

No comments: