Monday, August 22, 2005

What a Weekend

This weekend was filled with surprises and lots of other shit. We hung out with my side of the family on Sunday. We went out to eat at Ryan's. I love that place!!! We then walked around in a weird wooded area. After that life changing experience, we went to Dietsch's. I guess it is a major attraction in Findlay. Did you know Ben Roseli... Roselberger... Ben Roethlisberger is from Findlay, Ohio? You do now!

We ended up going to meet her family. I met Heather's cousin Doris and her husband, Mike. We visited for a while and then Donny came over... Fudge... This guy is a biker dude. He was good to get a long with. Donny then says that him and the guys are watching the PPV... ... ... FUCK YEAH!!! I drove on over to his house and watched the WWE PPV!!! I then met "Hammer", Bobbi, and 2 kids. I schooled everyone with wrestling knowledge, because I am the fuckin man. Ah... I love it when I school these mo fo's with my knowledge of wrestling.

So we got stuck in Chicago for 2 hours... I was getting really fuckin pissed at this point... I wanted to beat the shit out of the next person who moved ahead of me... I hate traffic.

So now, here I am talking about a kewl weekend... It was fun and we will be doing it again next year!!!

Andrew

No comments: