Saturday, November 19, 2005

Honeymoon Day #6

Well, we basically sat around most of the day. I did not shower until 5:15pm. Brian and Amanda came over to give us our wedding present. There were a TON of pictures. Amanda also gave us a montage of photos to put in our box she purchased. I thought she did a good job on the gift.

We went to Target to get a couple of things. Heather wanted to get an entertainment stand that closes. I did not want that. I know that sometimes I have to make decisions that are hard to make, but I keep on thinking about purchasing a 360 in the next few days. I caved in REALLY fast. I want to make her happy, smile, and laugh. I knew this is what she wants and I will give it to her.

Once we got back from Target, we played "Riff". Brian and I were on one team and the chicks on the other. Alright, we lost; BARELY. Oh well... It could have been worse. Brian and I could have lost by 30.

Andrew

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why are you so queer?