Sunday, November 06, 2005

Last One... Alright, Alright

Last night was my bachelor party. Kevin Smith and I drove from Galesburg to Kewanee. We got there and Dave came over first. We talked to him for a while and then HE PUKES!!! It was not even 6pm yet. HA!

There were eight people over here. Aaron, Mike, Kevin, Brian, Dave, Jared, and Doug. We ended up playing Hold 'em with a $10.00 buy-in. Needless to say, I PWNed in Hold 'em. Doug left after I kicked his ass out of poker. HA! Jared ended up leaving before we went to the bar. It was a shitting night out and I understand he should go back.

So earlier in the night, Jared asked me to stand up for him. I was honored that he asked me! I just hope I do not have to give a speech in front of people I do not know. I feel bad for his brother! I can give him some pointers on what not to do. For instance, have Jared plan his own party.

We went up to Cerno's and I started drinking "the rail". I only did 5 beers off of it. I was still full from the burgers. We ran into a couple of people. Brian and Dave ended up calling it a night around 1am. They needed to both get some sleep. We talked to "V" for the last 20 minutes that we were there about "old-Skool" video games. Lots of old, Great games were mentioned.

We left Cerno's and made our way back to my parents' house and drank a couple more beers. Kevin and I played NHL 06 and PWNed the computer. Mike and I then popped out Halo 2. We only played Halo for 2 matches and I went to bed.

All in All, it was a good night. No one got hurt and we all had some fun.

Andrew

No comments: