Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I have been WORKING?

I was going to see Dane Cook live in Bloomington, IL tonight. I had to bail on my brother though. I am getting married this week and needed to finish some projects. I had no idea how much actually goes into a wedding. I only wish we had a bunch of money and could have hired a "planner." I would fell better about things.

Here is something I did not realize until a week ago. I gained a bunch of BAD weight. [About 30lbs.] I started eating a lot more once the wedding was getting closer. Some people noticed I started losing some weight, but I gained it all back and then some. I made a promise to Heather, that she does not know about, to lose at least 100 of those pounds. I feel she would look at me that way she used to. I still think she does, but I want to make sure I am around for a while. I think this will be a HARD thing to accomplish, but I know I can do it. I will sometime next week start up my membership and stick with a program. I know that Thanksgiving and Christmas will be the 2 days I have to get off my task, but that will be it. I am doing this for myself, my family, my friends, and ESPECIALLY my wife; Heather.

I love you.

Andrew

No comments: