Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I fell like I am getting Lazy

So the last days, I have done nothing... It seems like I am getting more lazy EVERYDAY... I used to be ALWAYS doing things. I think since I stopped "smoking" 3 times a week, I have not been motivated. Could pot make someone focus more? I know it does. I just wish I could get the hook up again. Someone who grew their shit in the basement and used it for their personal usage. I had one guy who... Yeah... Let's just leave it at that. It is not like people ACTUALLY read my friggin' blog.

I feel really bad for Heather, because she is doing ALL THE WORK. And I see her do it and do nothing. I am working out and stretching every morning now, but I do not think that is messing up my motivation. I think because I gained a bunch of weight in six months might have something to do with it too. I do not know. I just want to be happy with my wife and make her VERY HAPPY!!!

Andrew

No comments: