Thursday, January 12, 2006

KiDS Test Driving... Are they even worth my time?

In the last few days, I have had 5 different 18-20 year olds come into the dealership to "test drive" a vehicle or two. I knew deep down inside, they just wanted to joyride. When I told him I would be riding with him, I pissed the first kid off. He started saying shit like, "It is cause I'm black... I am fit'n to buy a car..." I then, being a smart ass, asked him where he works... He said that he did not have a "job". I said ok, but he still wanted to drive off the lot without paying anything... I explained to him that if he did not have a job or a down payment, I could not help him. Man, he was fuckin pissed off. He started to call me names and then I smiled; and walked away.

The last little bitch REALLY got to me. He came in and was like acting all big and tall. I knew from the get go, I should not let him test drive the car. A $10,000 SUV, I let him drive it... I WILL NEVER make the same mistake twice. I went inside and thought about it and decided; you never know. I started nailing questions at him. I knew he was lying about EVERYTHING that his was spewing. No one produced as much bile as this kid did. What a stupid little bitch... He must of been apart of ROWVA TUFF! So, I had our mechanic go along with the test drive. I already knew he was going for a joy ride. Fuck that... I hate it when people waste my time. He got back and said this vehicle was out of his price range. I promptly asked him, "Why did you drive it". I thought I was in the right. Why test drive a vehicle, if you cannot afford it? He then kept on saying it had 100,000 on the SUV... Correction DICK, it has 99,000 on it... There is a difference. He then said that NO vehicle would be worth $10,000; if they had 100,000 miles on it. I again said the Jeep has 99,000 on it. The little bitch realized that he was a maroon and left. One of his friends tried to intimidate me, but I know who has the bigger dick.

All in all, I learned a lesson from these closet homosexual guys. Do not let 3 guys go on a test drive, because they might want to have sex with each other in the vehicle.

Andrew

No comments: