Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!!! and more

Happy Easter!!!

Last night Heather and I went to the Schoutteet's for Mary's 50th birthday!!! I ended up talking to Mike, Aaron, and Charlie. We bs'ed for an hour or two and then the three left. Brian and I thought about going to see BJ's new band. Around 12am, Brian and I went to the Eagle's Club.

When we got there my cousin Christopher was there. I have not seen him in 4 or 5 years. I could not believe he was 21 already. It seems like yesterday he was a little kid. LOL! I ran into Tommy and talked to him for a while. It would be nice to have Paradigm back. We talked about drums and then went in to see BJ play. Crop Circle is the band BJ is in now. They rocked the house and I got a phone and needed to leave.

Brian and I headed back to his parents' place. I got Heather and her and I left. Aaron calls me and he needs a ride... Ok... We get there and he said he broke his glasses. DUMBASS!!! I took his glasses and my mother-in-law fixed them today. He is VERY lucky I know someone who knows glasses.

The next day we meet up at Wanee farm. I guess Gpa yelled at Chris for being drunk... Ok whatever... He is of age... I guess he... Whatever... His big brother came over and yelled at him for getting drunk. In a way, I would like to explain to him about what happened, but it is not my business. I mean the kid has not drank anything in a long time and just wanted to be around 'normal' people. But, if you are old enough to die for our country, you are old enough to have a beer or two. Only thing I would have changed is making him go home when we did. He would have been ok and no one would have known about him drinking.

All in all it was an interesting time in Kewanee. I need a beer...

Andrew

No comments: