Wednesday, April 05, 2006

WWE Smackdown! in Peoria, IL

Last night Aaron, Aaron's Friend, Dave, Doug, Mike, and I went to see WWE Smackdown! in Peoria, IL. We got there about 30 minutes early and made fun of everyone and everything there. I feel bad to the people in front of us... We tried to piss everyone off around us. The best part was the people behind us started helping us start chants. When people started chanting "Eddie", we chanted "Chavo". We also yelled, "you got to hook the leg!". I remember dropping a couple of f bombs and this lady looking back at me... WTF? It is a WRESTLING SHOW! They say and do worse things. If you are a parent, PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR KID TO A WRESTLING SHOW!!! YOU ARE A BAD PARENT IF YOU DO!!! I swear the wrestling crowd in getting worse.

Hurricane and Lance Storm = Natural Disasters 2
Finishers = Tsunami (Vertebreaker) and Katrina (Superkick)

I think I just pissed some people off... What is new?

Andrew

No comments: