Saturday, September 02, 2006

Hog Days [SUCKS!] and more

What is going on peeps?

This weekend is Hog Days... Yeah... Hog Days...

LAME!!!

Why do I dislike Hog Days? Well, I see people I never wanted to see again. Don't get me wrong, there are 15-20 people like seeing. I always run into Jacob and we drink some beers. I do like hanging out with him though. Good old friend; we can talk to each other like we hang out all the time.

But I always see that person who was "popular" in High School and they try to be nice to me. FUCK YOU!!! Just because you have 2 friends now does not mean you have to be nicey nice to me... AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Like I said there are lots people I like running into, but I think one year off is good.

So What am I doing tonight? Heather and I are going to relax for a while. Later in the evening, my best friend Brian is coming over so we can mod my XBox. Yes; we are modding an XBox. I will have to take pictures tonight.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Andrew

No comments: