Sunday, September 10, 2006

What were you doing five years ago?

I can remember it like it was yesterday.

It was a Tuesday... I smoked a little the night before...
I woke up to Mancow and some of them where crying and yelling. I thought it was an act...
I looked at the TV and saw
Called Heather...
The day was just really weird...
I had to goto Bloomington, IL to drop off and pickup a film in the Daytona...
I talked to a friend of mine, who is in the service, just was getting pissed...
I got gas in Earlville, IL and I waited 30 minutes in line...
I sat there wondering what I can do to help out...

There is more to the story, but you can probably fill the rest in. The one thing that got me going was on Thursday. WWE Smackdown! was live. Vince came out and did his thing. At that point, I knew this country could get through anything. I just wish Austin, I do not care for him too much, could have stunned Bin Laden 10 times.

This is going to be a weird day tomorrow...

Andrew

No comments: