Sunday, September 11, 2005

Poker and Beer

I just got back from PWNED these fools in poker... Okay... I did not pwn them at all, but I did take out all three players in the second game.

I sucked it up the first game. I was getting nothing but cold cards. I went Heads-Up against Brian for 20 minutes. Finally, he kicked my ass. I was crying, but I only lost $1.00. No biggie.

The second game was interesting... I won a BIG pot early on and pretty much bullied my way around after that. I proceeded to kick Mike out and finished it off with Dave. Yeah... I actually was getting High and Medium pairs. I also caught a 10 -> Ace straight, but no one called me on it. For some reason, I actually played pretty damn good. I think it is because I wore the shades.

At some point in the night, Heather and Becky (Brian's Sister) came over to watch the excitement of No Limit Texas Hold 'em. I think they REALLY liked watching us go at it. Plus, well you know, I was there... And I will say that I am a sexay machine... Alright, I am not... But I did learn one thing last night... After 3 beers, I concentrate more. Next time, I need a six pack beside me!

Andrew

No comments: