Thursday, September 29, 2005

We got the Rings! and more

So I have been driving this 1998 Chevrolet Blazer LS Michael Jordan Edition. On the way to get our rings, the suv started fuckin up BIG TIME! I had to pull over two times because it was soooooooooooooooo bad. I cannot believe that the suv decided to mess up when we are getting our bands! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

So I got the band that I wanted and Heather was able to pick hers out. Mine is gold with a silver middle and hers is gold with diamonds in the middle. We both like our rings and that is what matters!!!

While we were in Davenport, I decided to see Shawn W. I have not been to his place in... Well... I do not remember. We hung out at Shawn and Amber's for an hour or so. We talked and had a good time. It was good to see Shawn again. He is a good friend. It seems we lost touch for a while, but I will try to communicate with him in some shape or form.

Oh, we did make it back to Galesburg alright. I ended up driving a Pontiac GTP home. That son-of-a-gun is FAST. 3.8L Supercharger... Wow... It is nice.

Andrew

No comments: