Monday, September 12, 2005

What did you do today? Nothing... and More [paradigm]

I seriously did not do anything today... I woke up and jacked off 7 times... watched some TV... that is about it. HA! Nah, I did a bunch of little things... I tied up loose ends on the wedding... played some NHL 06 [FUCK YOU WAL-MART!!!]... ate... picked more things up at my apartment. I really did a lot more things, but I am drawing a blank right now.

I did talked to Jared last night. I was amazed what he told me... Jared said that he is going to be getting married to... FUCK... I cannot remember her name... ... I seriously cannot remember her name... Any ways, he said that they have been talking about it and I told to DO IT!!! I would have never guessed that he would talk about marriage for at least another month or two. CONGRADS MAN!!! I seriously do not even remember her name... I will hear about that later.

Well, Heather and I have been going into 5 gear on the wedding planning. I guess she has had some problems at home and she wants November 12th to get here NOW! I do feel bad because I do not hear about this stuff everyday. I love you Heather!!!

I have finished the new opening for the paradigm web site. Here is the one common question I get, "When in the Blue Hell are you going to up the shit?" I would say soon, but I will say in the next few days... I need to get the final touches on it. Soon... [Is now?]

Andrew

No comments: