Sunday, May 14, 2006

Jared and Ame's Wedding

I thought I would talk about the wedding today.

I got there a couple of minutes late. Only 4 minutes. We had a meet and greet thingee and started taking pictures. I do not mean to act like Junior High, but I had no idea what the heck was going on. I did not think they thought the pictures thing through. I felt that was the only thing they did not think about. I have seen some where no one knows what is going on. After the pictures were taken, everything ran smoothly. Good job guys/gals!!!

I ended up talking to Don most of the night. Don is a good friend of Jared's. I guess they met on EQ [Everquest] and have been friends ever since. I talked to Travis [I used to work with him at the Showplace 14] for 30 minutes or so. It was nice to catch up with him.

The service was 8 minutes long. Jared and Ame beat our record of 15 minutes... FAGz! I joked with Jared about nailing one of the bridesmaids, but I could not do that. I thought about fuckin with some chicks head, but I do not want to scar them for life. I was going to try and get his friend laid, but again I did not want to scar a chick for life.

There was this chick who was trying to get Don and I out to the dance floor. She fought us for a while and we went out on the dance floor. I should have asked for head and maybe a power fuck. She was not that hot. I am though. After the first dance Don and I bailed and that chick stopped us again. She then said, "There are lots of hot single girls." I then pointed to the ring and said, "I am married..." Don then goes, "There are laws that prohibit me from hooking up with these chicks." LOL!!! lollerskates; lollerhaust!!! I almost pissed myself when he said that. Before Jared left, we made him do a keg stand. He was really messed up after that. LOLlerskates! I ended up leaving 20 minutes later.

It was a very nice service and I would like to thank both Jared and Ame for letting me be apart of their special day. I wonder when I should let them know that I am buying their old car. Soon? Nah, next time he calls me.

Andrew

No comments: