Thursday, May 11, 2006

What did I think about E3 this year?

Microsoft -
Still no reason to go out and buy an Xbox 360.
I loved the Halo 3 trailer. It still does not come out until 2007 though. I think I will get a 360 then.

Sony -
Will NOT pay $600 for a game console. Huh, you STOLE ANOTHER IDEA for Nintendo. What is new?

Nintendo -
I am impressed with Wii. I do not like the name though. I think the Wii will be a console that I will be purchasing. I really like the WiiConnect24 feature. I really need this system. DS has a cool Zelda game coming out for it.

Nintendo won this year's E3. Microsoft really only had one game that looked cool from epic games. I know they will be putting other games soon, but Nintendo did pwn them this year. Notice how I am not talking about last year. Sony likes to say one thing and do another. They also like to steal ideas from Nintendo. I hope the PS3 flops. I would pee myself.

Andrew

No comments: