Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Nintendo Wii and Halo 3

For everyone who does not have the links yet, please check out Nintendo Wii's Home Page.

I am going on record saying that Halo 3 will be a great game. I know I want to talk about Wii, but I just found this out about Halo 3:

Bungie announces Halo 3, the third and final game in the Halo Trilogy. Halo 3 will be released for Microsoft's Xbox 360 in 2007.
Halo 3 E32006 Announcement Trailer

Nobody saw it coming. Halo 3! Who knew? For the last year or two, people have speculated about what our next project was and surprisingly, in all that time, not a single person guessed that it would be Halo 3. Not one.

FINAL!!! WTF! BS! Bungie is going to fail. You DO NOT PUT OUT ONE OF THE BEST GAMES AND THEN BE LIKE WE ARE DONE WITH HALO. BULLSHIT! I guess I should not even think about getting the XBox 360.

Andrew

No comments: