Sunday, May 07, 2006

This Weekend... (Jared's Party)

On Saturday, I went to Jared's bachleor's party. It was very interesting. We first went to the Red Dragon to eat. I must say the food was pretty food! We then went to a bowling across the street. I sucked it up. I could not even hit the friggin pins. Fuck dat...

Speaking of bowling... Jared's good friend Mike hit 8 strikes in a row. DAMN! Congrads dude.

We tried to play "gooffie golf" but they would not let us play. I did not realize this but Pekin has a skate park. Of course we had to see it. Those punks sucked it up. Screw that...

So here is where the night went by VERY fast... We went to Kouri's and then Goodfellas. Drinking and Drinking and Drinking... That is all I can think of right now. Oh Don and I PWN3D Jared and Mike in pool and darts. lollerskates

Any ways, it was a good time for all and I cannot wait for the wedding on Saturday.

Andrew

No comments: