Monday, March 27, 2006

Day #2 without Boss (I do not mean Heather)

Today was a good day. I was able to get to the dealership 12 minutes early. I got everything setup and was ready for business. So the lady next door brings a customer over to purchase a vehicle. I know we have told her a thousand times to call before bringing a customer over. I know I am not smartest man in the world, but I feel like a genius when talking to her.

I had another wild card when doing this deal. The customer, who is very nice, wanted not to get plates. I thought you HAD to get plates, but I was wrong. I was to move a couple of things around and get the deal to work. I was happy about getting the deal completed in a timely manner. The day was VERY busy in the morning and dead after 1:30pm. I wonder how tomorrow is going to be? I will find out tomorrow.

Andrew

No comments: