Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Stress

Today has been one of those days you want to forget about... We have been working on a Grand Am with the 2.4L in it. The customer had the car for 2 days and it threw a rod... FYI; We have NEVER had something like this had... EVER! It has been a long and drawn out process. We just finished the car. I have been worried that something would happen to the car and it would not work properly. I guess it is running a lot better now. I will be driving it soon.

We also had a another car in which the tire came off. This guy has been pushing us ever since he got the car. I think he is just an upset person. I hope we get this car done for him soon.

I had another customer bring his car to get looked at. It seems that there is some front end work that needs to get done. I just hope we can fix it today and not tomorrow...

So I have 2 cars to be finished and a deal to be completed. I really hope I can start to feel better about myself. I am really stressed and depressed right now.

These last 3 weeks have been really hard for me. I just want to go home and cry. I know I sound like a wimp, but that is how I really feel. I used to just go home and cry, but it is hard now that I am married. I really do not want my wife to see me crying. I have been praying, because I know God can help me through this day. I just need to keep on thinking about how he will help me through these difficult times. Here is the weird part... I ALWAYS worried about money. I always was stressed out. Now, I do not have to worry about money and I have more problems in other areas in my life... Weird... Very random.

Any ways I feel a lot better now that I talked about my day. I guess this is really a Stress release and people might be able to understand what I have been going through.

Andrew

No comments: