Sunday, March 19, 2006

How tight is too Tight?

Last night we played the usual poker game. I was playing the usual tight; tight; tight play. I did buy a couple of pots. They do not know that though. I also had at least 11 pocket pairs. I thought I was playing good and then... then I had no good hands. I folded 9 hands in a row... Seriously... 9 hands...

Later on in the night, Brian and Mike were giving me shit about how tight I play. I think they were getting mad because I was getting nothing. I am sorry but 9,3 off is not a good hand to play 3 players. I was getting shit and FINALLY I got a couple if good hands and played them. I won a couple of pots and then bluffed 3 times in a row and stole the blinds. I finally was heads up against Brian. I decided whatever and went all in. I had k,q; hearts. I thought it was a good hand to double up on... He flips over a10 diamonds. He hits his ace right away and I am knocked out.

What have I learned from playing last night. Nothing... I only to lie more about the crappy hands... I think I might start that. :)

Andrew

No comments: