Saturday, March 25, 2006

Fun Day and Week...

So today marked the day of 7 days by myself at the dealership. I have done a couple of days before, but this different. Am I worried? Yes... I am worried that I would make a major mistake. I just need to get a couple of sales and I will be happy.

Today the in-laws, Heather, and I went out to eat at Apple Bee's. It was good and I will be going back there. We ended up going to Target. I started to play Madden 06 and I ran into an old friend. I have not seen her in 6 months I think. She was with her mom so I did not want to keep her too busy. It sounds like she is doing good! I am happy for her.

We ended up leaving Target and going back to our place. We watched the rest of the basketball game. I cannot remember who won, but it was a good game.

All in all it was an interesting day. My first of 7 days without the head guy. I think I should go to bed now. Thanks and enjoy!

Andrew

No comments: