Thursday, November 04, 2004

Chevelle / Shinedown / Vendetta Red / Future Leaders of the World

Wow... And I thought no one could give Green Day or Pearl Jam a run at the best concert's that I have seen. I stand corrected... The fuckin best part of the show is... it was FREE!!! I shit you not. Miller was giving them out and my brother hooked my ass up with the tickets. Mike, Johnny, Aaron, and I all went to the concert.

Vendetta Red was awesome. I will say that they put on a great show. Future Leaders of the World was good. They are a mix between Nirvana and Rage Against the Machine. Both of these bands are on EPIC Records. Then some BITCH wore a shirt that said, "Jesus is a Cunt" to this concert. WTF!!! Chevelle = Christian Rock... WTF... Shinedown did a set that was awesome for the few songs they have. I will say the energy they put off was fuckin great.

Finally after 3 and a half hours waiting, CHEVELLE ROCKED THE HOUSE!!! Wow... They did almost all the songs I wanted to hear. The only one I was upset at not hearing was "Open / Point #1". The set was still awesome. Pete came out and started to play "Vitamin R" in the wrong tuning. He grabbed the right guitar and started to play the song again. After the concert was over, I was sad; sad that I would not be able to see Chevelle play again for a while. If you get a chance to see them, DO IT!!!

Hopefully I am not too sore tomorrow. I was head banging and jumping a around like a hardcore fan. I just have a bad feeling I will be fuckin hurting tomorrow.

Here is an interesting fact... Every time I have been to Bloomington, IL, something bad has happened... I got a ticket, Mike's Car broke down, I got in trouble at all the meetings there, and my first/only stalker lives there... I am pretty sure she stills lives there. This is the first time nothing bad has happened.

I think that someone helped us out. Thanks!

Andrew

No comments: