Sunday, November 07, 2004

Sponge Bob... He fucks with your children

I was watching TV and saw that fuckin Sponge Bob movie coming out. And I noticed something about him. It showed him swallowing soap... Why the fucks do I care about soap? Is it because he downed that bar of soap just like Heather Brooke on a cock? Nope... When I was younger, I would get my mouth washed out with soap whenever I said a swear word. If a kid sees Sponge Bob downing soap, they will do the same. By the third time, your kid will not down soap anymore. So you think... After a while, soap will be the kids new kool-aid. Your child will start dropping "F" bombs more often than a character from a Kevin Smith film. Your kid will then WANT to eat the soap. You know why??? Cause that fuckin sponge did. I am just waiting for the dumbass to brush his eyeballs with soap and become blind because his parents are fuckin stupid. Wait in line... Oh wait number 37,369 loves the soap. I am gone like a virgin's cherry on prom night.

Andrew

No comments: