Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Whatsername

"Thought I ran into you on the street, Then it turned out to be only a dream."
I thought about that quote. Have you ever wondered what happened to someone that touched your life? Have you ever wondered what happened to someone who fucked with your life? If someone touched your life, they are doing just fine. I still think about a handful of people that meant something to me. I still talk to some on a regular basis. They know that next year that we will be drinking up a storm. I feel the other ones are fine without me in their lives. I feel also that I am a better person for not having them in my life. For the people that fucked with you, they are doing nothing with their lives.

Why the fuck are you talking about this? I ran into 2 people within the last 3 days that meant something to me; both from Bloomington, IL. The person that touched me, not in an impure manner, is working for a church thing. I really cannot remember. It was good to see them again. It was good because they stopped doing the shit I was doing too. I am happy for her. She is also going in the direction that Heather and I are going in. One person who fucked with me is now working at a fast food joint and he is the lowest point of the pole. I now see what has been given to me and I will run with it. Fuck all the Nay-Sayers cause they do not mean a thing; cause this is the style that I bring.

I really hope everyone else is doing great. I hope they are moving on with their life. We will meet up again sometime!!!

Andrew

No comments: