Monday, November 08, 2004

Sleeping all day... and more...

I woke up about an hour ago... Seriously, I did. I feel that 3 times a year, everyone is entitled to spend the day in bed. I just did mine today. Wow... Wow...
I feel that is why there are so many stupid peeps out there. They do not get enough sleep. I do not mean the chicks that are mattress-backs, but most of the patrons at the theater. Seriously...

"Your card was denied."
"I swear there is money in there"
"Apparently not."
"Well because your credit card machine is broke, I demand to see the movie for free"
"Tell you what, I will let you see the movie and get a combo #3"
"Really?"
"Yes... All for $25.75"
"Smart Ass mother fucker"
"Every mother but yours, I gots to have my standards..."

This is the shit I put up with all the time. Do not get me wrong, there are a lot of the good people that come to the theater. I love helping those customers out. There is one guy who told me the last 3 times he has been here at the theater, he had a bad experience. I hooked his ass up with some free passes. When something is our fault, I will whatever it takes to get the shit right. I do not like it when I customer is pissed because some girls had to wait in a 4 deep line for refills. That my friend is not cool. I think he was just pissed because he saw how big my cock was compared to his. Once he realized that 2 inches will not cut it, he HAD to take it out on someone else. FUCK YOU! Go back to the trailer park and take a fuckin shower. Asshole...

Andrew

No comments: