Saturday, November 06, 2004

Dumbass Kids and a Raccoon

Yesterday I had to break up 2 fights. First one had two girls yelling at each other. I told them to take it somewhere else. One then tried to get me to here her story... I do not give a shit about your story BITCH! And the other one... I guess some kid said he was going to beat the shit out of some 15 year old kid... HA! Not on my motherfuckin watch.

And for the shitty time... I was planning to have Taco Bell, because I did not feel like cooking and I just wanted some tacos, watch some TV, and then go make love to the woman. Easy night... About 1:01 AM, right before we were leaving, some motherfucker decided to cut open a raccoon... WTF!!! Seriously, why the FUCK would you kill a raccoon like that... Are you that FUCKIN retarded??? I hope you die a slow and painful death. You know like getting fucked in the ass by a queer with a 12 inch penis AND going BALLS DEEP!!! I am not done yet biatches. After that, he would stick a hot poker through your pecker. So when you would piss next, it would go in different directions. And then, the queer would pull out his gun and shoot you. There you go.... Dumbass mother fuckers.

Andrew

No comments: